Ohayou gozaimasu! The drop in temperature and the rain definitely messed me up some yesterday; I was completely off my game. I’m back today, though, with a little reflection on my clumsiness for Humpday Happy!
Now when I say I’m clumsy, I’m 100% serious. Just this morning I tripped over a broom that wasn’t even in my way… The following is a list of ways that I hurt myself on a regular basis. I hope you can relate (so I know I’m not alone in my pain), and if not (lucky you), I hope it at least gives you a chuckle.
OUCH: A LIST
- Discovering a cut on your finger via lemon juice and/or nail polish.
- When the lead breaks off your pencil and hits you in the eye.
- Burning your tongue on delicious, yet scalding hot food.
- Stubbing your toe (who put that bed there anyway?).
- Putting your headphones on without first adjusting the volume from when you were jamming full blast last night.
- When your horrible singing voice hurts your ear drums.
- When the shower turns Antarctic cold or Inferno hot because someone flushed the toilet.
- Hitting your head on a closed car window while attempting to look out..
- Getting your hair caught while closing the car door or window.
- Stepping on Lego and/or butterfly clips.
I hope you enjoyed reading the 10 painful things I do on a regular basis, It’s kind of funny because now that I’m done this list I’m thinking up more clumsy things that I do but I’ll save that for another time.
Have a good night!