Another vlog is up on my YouTube channel!
I have to say that my life was changed for the better when I replaced milk with yogurt with my cereal. It’s so good and you can add pretty much anything you want to it. This vlog shows what I’ve been having in mine recently!
These 3 berries have a ton of health benefits along with tasting delicious:
- Known for health benefits in Eastern medicine – it is said to improve eyesight, sexual function, leg strength, immunity, and longevity
- It’s a “super food” – they contain lots of proteins, vitamins, minerals, compounds, and amino acids that our bodies need on a daily basis
- It is one of the best sources for antioxidants (they help stabilize free radicals in our bodies that lead to cell damage and cancer)
- They’re rich in Vitamin A
- Some studies have found that goji berries also promote well-being, calmness, athletic performance, and quality of sleep
- Helps improve memory (and it may be beneficial for slowing down the onset of other cognitive problems)
- They’re considered low in terms of their glycemic index so you can eat them without really affecting your blood sugar level!
- They reduce abdominal fat and cholesterol and aid against hypertension
- It protects against colon cancer (which is the 2nd leading cause of cancer deaths in Canada)
- Medicinal uses of these berries go back over 2500 years – they were used in India to treat diarrhea, reduce fever, improve appetite, relieve upset stomachs, and promote vigour and well being
- Today they are used widely in Iran to treat biliary disorders (such as gallbladder disease) and heartburn
- They may also improve certain skin conditions such as psoriasis and acne
What are you favourite fruits? What about your go-to breakfast food?