Hi everyone! Here is my September playlist. These songs aren’t necessarily new; they’re just what I’ve had on repeat for literally the whole month! This list is in no particular order:
- Change Your Life – Iggy Azalea (feat. T.I.) >> actually any song by Iggy Azalea is worth checking out. She’s so beautiful, real, and talented. Ugh, I could gush about her for days.
- Stubborn Love – The Lumineers
- Phresh Out The Runway – Rihanna >> I seriously dare you to play this as you wake up and NOT strut your way to your bathroom/closet
- Take Me – Tiesto (feat. Kyler England), Exige Remix
- Pompeii – Bastille
- Animals – Martin Garrix
- Summertime Sadness – Lana Del Ray (Cedric Gervais Remix)
- Young and Beautiful – Lana Del Ray (Cedric Gervais Remix)
- Spectrum – Zedd
- Stay the Night – Zedd (feat. Hayley Williams)
- Royals – Lorde >> also check out the Walk Off The Earth cover. I’m beyond proud to say that they’re not only Canadian, but from Ontario! I’ll post the video below
- San Francisco – The Mowgli’s
- Faithfully – Clem Snide
- Live Your Life – Yuna (MELO-X MOTHERLAND GOD MIX) >> the GTA V soundtrack is actually pretty sweet. I may do another playlist with just my favourites from GTA.
Let me know what you think of my playlist and what your favourite songs of September were 🙂